Thursday, April 19, 2012

48 Days to the Work You Love Workshop




     Do you know anyone who is saying…


  •           “The company I worked for just closed and I don’t know what to do next.”
  •           "I want to start my own business.”
  •                “I just got fired and my self-confidence is at an all-time low.”
  •           “I’m 40 years old and in a career path that no longer ‘fits.’”

If that sounds like you or someone you know
then we have the solution!

Free Preview Meeting Tuesday May 8 7pm
Quantum SPS 1988 West 3rd Street, Williamsport

48 Days to the Work You Love Workshop begins May 15

This 6 week Workshop will help you discover how you are wired, what you were
made to do and how to align your work around the life you love instead of your
life around your work.

Dave Ramsey recommends Dan Miller and '48 Days'
as the #1 career guidance program in America.

Come learn how you can change your life and find new purpose, fulfillment
and release to love your work!


Contact Lou Palazzo for details: 570-601-3000


No comments:

Post a Comment